Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello Abu Dhabi~

Salam & Hi to all..

Just a quick update. As you all know, I'll be departing to Abu Dhabi tonight at 9.05 p.m by Qatar Airways from KLIA.


I'm so excited to go there for a week and I really hope that I've the chance to visit around Abu Dhabi & Dubai once I'm there. Hehe..ramai la jugak yg dah 'book' souvenir from me. InsyaAllah, aku try beli as many souvenirs as possible for you guys with my 'tight' budget nie. Yela, belum start keje lg kan, so jgn expect souvenir yg gempak2 yer kawan2. Even my sister siap tempah jubah dr sana & my mom plak nak rantai or gelang dr sana. Haiyoo, celah mana nak cari yer?? Haha..

Just nak bgtau la the itinerary of my flight. It will be a 7 hrs flight (omaigod, sah2 la jet leg aku nnt) from KLIA to Doha, Qatar (which will be 1 hr transit before reaching Abu Dhabi), so tentatively should arrive in Doha around 11.50 p.m (nmpk mcm kejap kn tp kul 11.50 tu actually waktu kt Doha, time difference dlm 4,5 jam cmtu). Lepas tu from the, the flight to Abu Dhabi will depart at 1.05 a.m and should arrive Abu Dhabi International Airport at 3.05 a.m (just 1 hr flight tp sbb time diffenrence, nmpk mcm 2 hrs). Whoah, journey paling lama that I'll ever have. Hoho..


From the airport, there'll be a pick up for us (owh from Malaysia, there'll 5 of us including me) to Middle East & Asia Learning Centre (MLC) which is owned by Schlumberger & also will be the place that I'm going to stay for a week for the induction course. So, bye2 Malaysia, see u on the 30th!

Wish me a safe journey, pergi & balik~ =)


5 comments:

Fanzi Ruji said...

mengharap ada souvenir utk sy. huhuhu~ take care Anas.

mr.syazwan said...

wan pun mengharapkan sesuatu tanda kenang2an dr Abu Dhabi tuk wan

uhuhuhu

hey! tc.. jgn lupa pesan ur parents apa2 yg penting tu ye..

tmpt org jaga2 tak mau gelak byk sgt

hahaha

kami di MALAYSIA mendoakan anda disana sentiasa selamat dan happy

=_=

mye said...

good luck!!
nak jgk souvenir dr sne..
hehehe

[ +_+ ] [ =_= ] [ -_- ] said...

Semoga pulang dan balik dengan selamat. Amin. :_)

Asad said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I?ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.
https://www.setupabudhabibusiness.com/free-zones-in-abu-dhabi/