Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Me: Homesick & New Event~


Alhamdulillah, now dah 17 hari kita b'puasa & lg 13 hari je nk raya. Haha..I'm so "homesick" right now. Just imagine,almost 3 month since the last time I went back home. I really miss my home; my family,my room & my TV. Haha..plus,my 'bantal busuk'. InsyaAllah,I'll be going home on the 26th,can't wait to be at home. But there's a price to pay. Haha..before the Raya's holiday, I got 4 lab reports, 3 assignments, 2 test & 2 presentations to be done. Gosh,it'll be a very busy time of me for these 2 weeks. Plus I have joined another 1 event called Career Placement Week 2008 (CPW'08). This event is to help UTP's students in getting their job as well as for interns. We'll be inviting companies to conduct interview during that week (20-24 Oct). For this event, the organizing committees consist of only 9 people; Daus,me,Syu,Skar,Aiza,Acap,Embun,Ridzuan & Aizat. I would say,those people are very good in doing their jobs. Even though it seems like we lack of manpower,but it's not. So far,we're doing great. So guys,keep up the great job. All the best k. Happy fasting to all~

1 comment:

Qarl said...

those people are good in doing their jobs.....

measn?

anas oso la...

hehe